IACP Legal Officers Section
2006 Agenda (as of
List of current LOS officers and e-mail addresses
Outlines and other documents (PDF):
Recording of Custodial Interrogations: Everybody Wins, Thomas Sullivan,
• Garrity Revisited, Bob Thomas, Charlotte, N.C.
Report, Police Experiences with
Recording Custodial Interrogations, Thomas Sullivan,
• Section 1983 Update [Civil Liability], Elliot Spector,
Ginn, Edwards & Ginn,
Andrews, Police Attorney, High Point, N.C. and Julie Risher, Public Safety
Visual Presentations (PDF):
• Employment Standards in Law Enforcement by Alan Andrews and Julie Risher, N.C.
Sinnott and Susan Prosnitz,
• Recording Interrogations: Best Practice in Massachusetts, Kevin J. Curtin
Supreme Court Cases of Interest to
Law Enforcement by Beverly Ginn,
IACP Police Psychological Services Section
• 2006 Legal Update for Police Psychologists by Wayne Schmidt, AELE
• Selected Cases of Interest to Police Psychologists, by Martin J. Mayer
Section Guidelines (PDF):
Documents on this page may be reproduced for non-commercial educational purposes.
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader.